Website Design Policy
- You may request a refund at anytime during the web design process. A mandatory $199 setup fee will be incurred per website.
- If you view the First Draft and continue with the website design, and then later decide you want a refund, $199 setup & $80/hr design fee will be incurred.
- Once a website is launched, refunds are no longer allowed. A website is considered ‘launched’ when it is published and made public, regardless of the state of completeness (such as launching early for a promotional event).
- If a customer requests to have the website launched early (even though the website is not considered completed), then the customer is responsible for any new costs related to updating and finalizing the website.
- Content (wording, documents, pictures, media, and anything else that appears on the website and server) should not be taken from other sources such as Google, Yahoo, other popular search engines, or other websites, unless proper copyright permissions are obtained. The customer is responsible for any content that appears on the website and server.
- Our staff reserves the right to refuse service to any customer that may have requests or needs that we cannot fulfill. We will issue refunds if any service is purchased in advance.
- Refunds are only allowed within 30 days of the initial order.
Domain Registration Terms
- Domain name registrations are non-refundable since they are registered on the internet and not through us.
- You will own the domain for the duration that you registered it.
- If you want to transfer the domain to a new registrar account, there is a $49 transfer fee per domain.
Web Hosting Terms
- Web Hosting is a monthly service fee to keep your website online. Your website contains files which are stored on a “Web Server”. The monthly Web Hosting fee covers the Web Server costs and includes optional features such as Anti-Virus Protection from Hackers.
- If you pay for Web Hosting and use one day or more in that month, we cannot issue any refunds since services were rendered.
- If you purchase hosting packages in advance of 6 months or more, we can issue a refund for any unused months.
- Web Hosting begins at the start of the website design process. A customers website files will be stored on this hosting account while the Website is “In Progress”.
- If a customer later decides to Transfer a website to another hosting company, they will still incur the original hosting fees since the server was used to host files while the Website was “In Progress”
Use of the service constitutes acceptance of the SEO Agreement and which is an integral part of the Web Design Terms & Conditions.
Use of the service constitutes acceptance of the Reseller Agreement and which is an integral part of the Web Design Terms & Conditions.