Social Media Profiles Marketing on the Web
Remember that social media profiles are only a small part of Reputation Management but a critical one. If you don’t have negative sentiment in the search engines, be pro-active by registering and building your Social Media Profiles and prevent it in the future.
Social media isn’t just a fad — it’s the direction we’re moving in. You should have these Social Media Profiles platforms as a way to clean up your search results and gain more search real estate. It’s also good to have Social Media Profiles for Reputation Management, presence on the Web and visibility.
Professional-Social Media Profiles-Networking Sites
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn is a popular Social Media Profiles networking site where alumni, business associates, recent graduates and other professionals connect online.
- Ecademy: Ecademy prides itself on “connecting business people” through its Social Media Profiles online network, blog and message-board chats, as well as its premier BlackStar membership program, which awards exclusive benefits.
- Focus: Focus is a business destination where business professionals can help each other with their purchase and other business decisions by accessing research and peer expertise. Most importantly, Focus provides open, quality information for all businesses that is freely available, easily accessible, and community powered.
- YorZ: This Social Media Profiles networking site doubles as a job site. Members can post openings for free to attract quality candidates.
- Xing: An account with networking site Xing can “open doors to thousands of companies.” Use the professional contact manager to organize your new Social Media Profiles friends and colleagues, and take advantage of the Business Accelerator application to “find experts at the click of a button, market yourself in a professional context [and] open up new sales channels.”
- Facebook: Facebook is no longer just for college kids who want to post their party pics. Businesses vie for advertising opportunities, event promotion and more on this Social Media Profiles social-networking site.
- Care2: Care2 isn’t just a networking community for professionals: It’s touted as “the global network for organizations and people who Care2 make a difference.” If your business is making efforts to go green, let others know by becoming a presence on this site.
- Gather: This Social Media Profiles networking community is made up of members who think. Browse categories concerning books, health, money, news and more to ignite discussions on politics, business and entertainment. This will help your company tap into its target audience and find out what they want.
- MEETin.org: Once you’ve acquired a group of contacts in your city by Social Media Profiles networking on MEETin.org, organize an event so that you can meet face-to-face.
- Tribe: Cities like Philadelphia, Boston, San Francisco, New York and Chicago have unique online communities on tribe. Users can search for favorite restaurants, events, clubs and more.
- Ziggs: Ziggs is “organizing and connecting Social Media Profiles people in a professional way.” Join groups and make contacts through your Ziggs account to increase your company’s presence online and further your own personal career.
- Plaxo: Join Plaxo to organize your Social Media Profiles contacts and stay updated with feeds from Digg, Amazon.com, del.icio.us and more.
- NetParty: If you want to attract young Social Media Profiles professionals in cities like Boston, Dallas, Phoenix, Las Vegas and Orlando Fla., create an account with the networking site NetParty. You’ll be able to connect with qualified, up-and-coming professionals online, then meet them at a real-life happy-hour event where you can pass out business cards, pitch new job openings and more.
- Networking For Professionals: Networking For Professionals is another Social Media Profiles online community that combines the Internet with special events in the real world. Post photos, videos, résumés and clips on your online profile while you meet new business contacts.
Gadook services a diverse Reputation Management customer composition from our Orlando, Florida headquarters. In essence, no matter what the nature of your organization, or what industry you operate in, we have solutions to fit your Reputation Management needs.