Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the art and science of increasing your website’s visibility to search engines for important keywords and phrases that are relevant to your business. SEO typically includes keyword research and development, competitive analysis and industry benchmarking, back end coding optimisation and results reporting.
Reasons you need SEO
- Search engines are the highest source of website traffic. 85% of Internet users cite search engines as their primary method of finding websites. No other marketing or advertising medium even comes close.
- Search engines bring you the most valuable prospects. Visitors from search engines are extremely qualified prospects who are actively looking for your product or service. Compare that to running a print or TV ad and hoping that someone interested sees it.
- SEO generates the highest ROI of any form of marketing. Dollar for dollar, SEO is proven to yield a higher return on investment in terms of generating website traffic, qualified leads, and customer acquisitions. In fact, 40% of SEO campaigns that measure results achieve returns of over 500%!
- SEO gets you to rank where the action is. A full 60% of organic clicks go to the first 3 websites in the search results, 75% of users never go past the first page of search results, and 93% of users don’t look further than the second page.
- SEO works for your business non-stop, 24/7. Your optimized website promotes your business 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It also gives you long term market positioning – a strongly optimized website can continue to pull in excellent traffic and sales indefinitely.
- SEO builds trust in your brand. 33% of users believe companies found in the top search results are a major brand in their specific product/service category. SEO raises your online profile and reputation.
- SEO makes your customers like you more. Optimization makes your website more user-friendly, so your customers are more likely to return and buy from you again.
- SEO makes your business stronger. You can invest the money generated by your SEO campaign into other marketing streams – opening up the door for even more customers and sales.
What do I get with SEO?
Phase 1: Planning
- Set measurable goals. First, we need to find out what you want and what will most help your business. Is your goal to improve search engine rankings, raise traffic, get more leads and sales, and/or promote your brand awareness?
- Competitive analysis. To get you where you want to be, we need to know where you are now. By benchmarking your website against that of your chief competitors, we’ll know how much work it will take to get you ahead of them.
- Website audit. It could be your website has some technical, structural or design issues which will cause problems for your SEO campaign. If so, we’ll let you know how to fix them up before we get started.
- Keyword research. Next, we research what keywords will bring you the best returns, by looking at your goals, your web analytics data, your current place in the market, and your industry’s search trends.
- Initial strategy and campaign set-up. Finally, we’ll put together a customized strategy to get you to your goals in the fastest and most cost-effective way possible.
Phase 2: Execution
- SEO. Each website and campaign is different and so the tactics we use will vary from client to client. They typically include:
- optimizing website code
- external link building
- internal link structuring
- developing content strategies
- developing social media strategies
- Technical recommendations. Sometimes company regulations don’t let us have direct access to the website. In which case, we’re happy to work with your web development team to guide the implementation of SEO code changes.
- A dedicated team. A digital marketing specialist who will work exclusively on your website, and a campaign manager who will be your very own SEO project manager.
- Reporting and consultation. Monthly ranking reports, traffic and conversion rate updates, and personal consultation calls to keep you informed of your campaign’s progress.
- Ongoing strategy. An ongoing plan, adapting as needed to changes in the SEO landscape, designed to meet and exceed your campaign’s goals.
Link Building Services
SEO Link Building Services – Increasing the number of high quality, content-related inbound links pointing to your website will increase your website’s credibility and authority as well as your search engine rankings. Our Link Building experts will implement & manage a successful link popularity campaign for you.
Pay Per Click Management (PPC)
Our SEO Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaign Management service offers all necessary aspects needed to fulfill a successful, ongoing pay per click campaign. Starting with strategy creation to implementation through reporting and measurement, our solutions encompass the needs of any pay per click campaign.
Statistics, Rankings & Metrics Reporting
Get the most out of your SEO investment and benefit from every dime you spend. Find out critical market information about who, when, where, and how many visitors come to your website. Use custom developed metric reports to track and report on your website.
Organic White Hat SEO
SEO is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via natural or organic search results. The higher a site is presented in the search results the more searchers will visit that site.
We can provide you with a comprehensive search engine optimization review, strategy and implementation service. This will help your website achieve top ranking with Google and other popular search engines for your targeted keywords.
Your Project Manager will develop the best plan for your business based on your target geographic market, demographics, and available online promotion resources such as press releases, images, videos, etc.
We put your brand in the search engine spotlight, so prospective customers find you first!