Maps, Smartphones, GPS
20% of all online searches have local intent and there are over a billion local searches a month. Our customized local SEO business listings target your potential customers at Google Places, Yahoo Local, Bing Local, Yellow Pages and more. Be listed at smart phone, mobile applications, Local Business Directories, Business Networks, MAP sites, Social Networks, Yellow Pages, Review Sites, GPS and Handheld.
- You know that 60% of Local Searches on Google lead to sales.
- 97% of consumers search for local businesses in online search.
- 95% of smartphones are used to find local business information.
- 85% of those searches result in a same day phone call or visit.
Gadook is a local search engine optimization (local SEO) specialist. Our local search optimization strategy can position your website or business at the top of local, geographic based search results for your target keywords.
Google, Bing, Yahoo and others specifically tailors these local types of results, and presents them alongside information including maps, directions and direct contact details. They are becoming increasingly visible in search results (especially mobile)
This type of traffic is perfect for businesses that service a local, geographic area. Its captures local customers, looking for local services that have a high sales conversion potential.
Local SEO campaigns are not limited to driving traffic to a website – we can drive traffic directly to any physical business.
Local SEO Benefits
Local SEO has a range of benefits over a typical SEO campaign, these include:
- Drives more foot traffic to your retail business
- Drives more direct phone calls to your local business
- Significantly less competition (compared to state / national campaigns)
- Typically cheaper with quicker results
- You don’t require a website (benefit if you do)
Who Suits a Local SEO Campaign?
SEO Campaigns targeting local, geographic keywords are best suited for:
- Business with an physical presence (retail store, professional services)
- Businesses that target a certain geographic area(s)
- Community / local based businesses
- ANY type of business (from take away food, to dentists and everything between)
How Does Local SEO Work?
Local SEO leverages various tools and services from a range of suppliers including
- Google Places
- Local Business Directories
- Business Review Websites
- Social Networking Platforms
- Local Networks
Its all about building a online business footprint at the local level. As a result of local SEO; Google and the many other search engines will present your website and or business highly for a geographic related searches. (e.g dentist orlando)
Local SEO Costs
Because locally based SEO campaigns target less competitive keywords they can be significantly cheaper than a state, national or internationally targeted SEO campaign.
That being said, every industry is different. We prefer to do a little research so we can provide the very best local SEO services to every client at the best price possible.
When we issue an obligatory free quote, we take into account several factors including; potential traffic, local competition and current search footprint.